Thursday, December 2, 2010

Worst enemy!

Hey

so i was just wondering what is your worst enemy? i was thinking mine is prolly the mirror, but then i thought it was the scale. And then I completly flipped out and found out I, myself am my worst enemy. Yay for me, i just found out i hate myself. Blah.

Well, today was just a kinda horrible day. I woke up and went to the mall with my mom, who is getting soo effin annoying  for the past month. We, well SHE went shopping while i took care of my lil sister, then after we went and got some subway. I didnt feel guilty about that cuz i always order chicken breast and i no thats healthy. Yea, so after that, we went home. Right when i got home, i went to another mall by myself to shop for a lil get together  me and my friend were going to have. Bad thing, i couldnt find anytthing decent looking on me. i was soooo fat in all the clothes. then finally i found a big sweater shirt thing. and i got that. so at the end me and my friend were suppposed to go to Georgetown, its a little cute chic town that is so gorg and cute! We were supposed go out to eat at a itaian restuarant. and my other best friend heard about it and i KINDA invited her, and she brought her boyfriend. so basically at the end, my friend and my best friends boyfriend were pissed cuz they got ignored the whole time and stuff. i really felt bad and i apolagized to her like a million times, but she was still mad. ugh. but yea i ended up  eating some chicken pasta thing that i dont even know what it was. and i didnt work out AT ALL today. and i havent weighted myself today.... im scared

maybe i should just wait till moring and weigh myself. :/ i hate yoga btw, that was the workout i had to do today, i HATE yoga. but i didnt even run today... blah! thats soo bad! i gotta step back into my groove, i was doing so well. okay. im going to go weigh myself right now... hold up....
.
.
.
.
shit.
.
.
.
166.8 lbs
.
.
fml. that sucks.  you know what i hate, i hate how hard it is to lose weight, but how easy it is to gain. i wish it was as hard as losing, then everything wouldve been so much better. but lets get out of lala land. ummm.... ok so tomorrow im going to wake up around 12 pm, run till1, workout till 2, chill till 4 then go to work. sounds like a plan! gnight and sweet dreams!

ummmm ill post thinspo later, its 1:59 am right now so i gotta sleeeeeeeep

XOXO Pariis

Ohh and btw, thanks soo soo much to all my followers! and thanks for the comments, i love when you guys comment on my stuff, really makes my days better, haha

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Losing weight is so difficult! I get chicken at subway too, or ham, both are good. You didn't count that you walked around the mall for quite a bit - that can be quite a bit of calories lost too!

    ReplyDelete