Sunday, October 16, 2011

147 lbs

Hey been awhile since ive been on here. Damn.

Well, I weigh 147 lbs unfortunatly, i gained 3 lbs in a week. So far my lowest weight has been 144 lbs. Ive been trying to get out of the 40 for a while but its not happening meaning im not trying hard enough. Fuck. Just fuck. So much has happened since the last time ive been on here. Boys, school, weight, family, everything.

But this is my weightloss blog so i guess ill just update yall with my weight. Um. Im still fat. Yeah... I want to be 125 lbs before the end of the year. Thats about 76 days and around 20 lbs.

I guess ill just watch what i eat again, maybe try the paleo diet, and start to run in the morning, 30 day shred and p90x. Ill make up a scheduale soon enough. ugh.

okay bye....

33113:

fack

^

sevvven:

those jeans and booooots



Oh and heres my before and during so far...

goodbye-vivian:

i-want-abs:

Felt a little motivated so I decided to make a before and during! I’m 5’2 btw. My current goal is to be 135 lbs by halloween! :)

Talk about an inspiration!! Same height, different starting weight, whatev. But SO happy to see it can be done and all. Congratulations!!!!

1 comment: