Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love is counterfeit

Lol, so M. (the guy i used to mess with)  i guess he just start going out with some asian girl...Hm. he messaged me on facebook today. I dont know how i feel about this situation... I feel...I feel like i dont care but i do. I mean why should i care if he has a girlfriend, its not like we had anything going on. What bugs me is the fact that hes messaging me. Like  WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!? ugh.

I could care less if he has a girl. Even though its been awhile since we've talked, still....idk. I guess im just greedy and want him all to myself. But im having bad feelings with this. Like we didnt talk for weeks and when he gets a girl, then he decides to talk to me. Does that sound odd to anyone else?

I think..I still wanna talk to him... and see where that leads to. Ugh. I seriously dont know what to do, my mind is  telling me to play him like he did to me, but my heart (didnt no i had one) is telling me to just aviod him and just forget about him and everything.

I guess im searching for the thrill of it (Wiz Khalifa- the thrill, best song ever)  I need a vacation from life.

Im gonna be a bitch and break them up-just for the thrill of it.

xoxo
Pariis

ps. I want a boyfriend, but im not gonna settle for less (which means ill stay single, fuuuuuuuck)

Wiz <3




3 comments:

  1. That does sound odd. I think it's probably best to stear clear, but I can see it would be fun to break them up :P it depends it the girl is a cow or not.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really odd. Perhaps he is trying to make you feel jealous, instead of just telling you how he feel about you? Boys -_-

    Pretty thinpso :) Take care x

    ReplyDelete