Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Must not give in!

Hey girls, glad u liked my last post! It motivated me to keep going too haha. Well right now, im trying to keep myself from weighing myself till saturday. Saturdays are my weigh in days, and I dont wanna weigh myself till then, so i dont lose hope or get sidetracked.  Also, I have to go running in a few minutes. The plan for today is:

1. Run on elliptical for 30-45 mins
2. P90X workout for an hour
3. Lunch at subway (yumm)
4. Study for finals.(yuckk)
5.Wash dishes :(

Okay, so i HAVE TO follow my plan, no excuses or anything! And no tumbling or facebook either.

xoxo- Pariis

slimsunshine:

Wow, I love this!



healthyisthenewsexy:

THISSSSS

doofetah:

doooo it. (:


1 comment:

  1. Go on, you can do it.
    Hope you managed to stick to your plan.
    Don't be too hard on yourself if you deviated a bit though, there's always tomorrow. Just keep trying.
    <3

    ReplyDelete